- well eminem is one of the rapper from this entire world. he has so many fan who are crazy about his songs. he mostly use so nice lyrics which his performance makes rocking. i also love eminem because his rap is so rocking and love to hear any time it doesn't matter on time or mood so i like him.
| | |
|
| here are some quotes of eminem which i know |
|
""Look. I was pissed off!" That's all I could say. I really felt that I wanted to do that shit. At one point in time, I really wanted to do that shit. For real." - On his wife Kim
"My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him." - On his Dad
"My family has never been there for me. They expect things because we're blood." - On his family
Anchor Text: Eminem quotes
http://www.great-quotes.com/quotes/author//Eminem |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment